- Gajowa 3, Warszowice (pow. pszczyński)Warszowice (pow. pszczyński), Silesian
- offer expired 3 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
Play a key role in our financial support
Are you a dedicated, self-starter and business-oriented controller who would like to support a dynamic and growing business in the green transformation segment? Would you like to be a contact for financial matters, supporting the business strategy and steering the business in the right direction? If so, NKT may have the ideal opportunity for you!
To further strengthen the financial support to our Plant in Warszowice, we are looking for a result driven person with strong analytic skills, who enjoys working in a challenging, fast paced and changing environment.
Are you strong in controlling and communication?
The purpose of the position is to act as Finance Business Partner and single point of contact for all financial matters supporting the plant director and local management at the Warszowice plant with financial transparency, deep dive and analytics, performance management.
Your primary tasks will be:
• Be the Financial Business Partner for Plant Manager and local leadership team
• Product cost controlling
• Provide periodic reporting delivered on time with high quality
• Implement and drive standard processes together with local leaders
• Drive Budget and Forecast process
• Maintain and drive the process of financial investment (Capex)
• Coordination towards Shared Service Centre, according to SLAs
You will also have an opportunity to work in diverse and multi-cultural environment, consequently in the scope of responsibilities is also participation in Head Quarter projects and projects across the sites.
Analytical controller driven by development
To thrive in this role, you are a well-organized person with a hands-on mentality and humble personality that goes well with people at all levels in a global organization. As team player, you contribute with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You are motivated by driving continuous improvements and strive for a lean and efficient way of working.
Additionally, your CV includes:
• Master’s in Business Finance, Business Administration etc.
• 3-5 years of professional work experience from a finance function working as a business controller, finance business partner, management consultant or the like
• Excellent knowledge of Ms Office (especially Excel, Power Point, Power Query)
• Experienced user of ThinkCell, SAP and BW
• Fluent in English
• Experience from manufacturing companies with business controlling, reporting, performance management and standardization of processes
At NKT your skills, ambition and determination will contribute to connecting the world with high quality power cables driving the global transition to renewable energy. Join us and become part of an international organization founded on high ambitions, strong performance and collaboration. We have pioneered the cable industry since 1891, and today we still bring power to life. NKT employs 3.400 and operates globally with headquarter in Brøndby, Denmark. Read more at nkt.com
Contact and application
If above description match your abilities and expectations do not hesitate or you have any questions to reach out to our HR department: Joanna Kopiczko +48 662 229 763 or Katarzyna Organ +48 662 229 761 or apply via application button.
We are looking forward to receiving your application until 18th of December 2021.