- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
For our client, international production company, who is currently investing in its greenfield project in Poland we are looking for experienced candidates for the position of:
- Provide overall leadership of the Plant manufacturing entity and establish a world class site and team to exceed metrics in safety, quality,delivery and cost.
- Lead, manage and develop plant employees to assure the necessary capabilities and culture is in place to maintain an effective operation.
- This includes establishing direction, gaining commitment, delegating, and building organizational capabilities to foster a well-trained and motivated staff.
- Coordinate the activities of the facility and resources accordingly within company policies and procedures.
- Establish and direct plant policies and procedures.
- Manages plant budget and maintains budget accountability.
- Schedule and conduct plant meetings.
- Higher Business or Technical education.
- Around 10 years experience.
- Previous experience as a plant manager is required.
- Requires significant manufacturing knowledge as well as advanced interpersonal and supervisory skills.
- Experience in the OEM industry, agricultural machines, construction vehicles will be advantage.
- Experience with processes welding, milling, sheet metal, powdering etc.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma.
- Understand financial systems and controls, including ability to analyze budget and cost data, determine trends and apply corrective actions to achieve desired financial goals.
- Experience to network/team build with peers and superiors in other manufacturing plants and in group headquarters functions.
- Multi National Company Experience.
- Experience with Green Field project will be a plus.
- Fluent English and Polish is a must.
- Knowledge of the German language will be an asset.
- Readiness to relocate near the plant.
- Opportunity to take a part in Green Field projects.
- An independent and responsible position in a good organization with very good standard.
- Attractive financial package.
- Trainings, medicare care, company car, possible help in relocation.