- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
Main objective is to provide leadership to all employees and implement effective and efficient organisation for the factory. The Plant Director will be responsible to meet all legal and environmental requirements for the facility and be the lead liaison with the governmental authority, also responsible for the operating results of the facility, best in class operation to ensure the best possible safety and quality results.
The client is an international manufacturing company, establishing a manufacturing Plant nearby Poznań
- Providing management support to the project team during the construction of the factory.
- Hiring, training and managing all on site managers and personnel.
- Manage all legal, safety and environment permit and requirements to ensure all governmental regulations are satisfied.
- Provide leadership in quality programs
- Manage the resources needed to proactively meet the sales forecast.
- Understand customers requirements and provide support to sales teams to satisfy customer demands.
- Manage change as necessary in order to provide the best in class quality products to the customers.
- Provide an open and harmonious working environment for all employees and adhere to a fair work standard and practice
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-driven and results oriented
- Excellent oral and written skills in English.
- Experience in manufacturing environment, with at least 8 years in various key manufacturing or senior management positions.
- Previous Multi-national company experience
- Working experience in manufacturing finance and metrics
- international environment
- competitive salary