- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
Our client is a key global player in the automotive industry, Tier 1 supplier of advanced, highest quality products to the OEM automotive manufacturers, well-known brand names. They have a global presence with production facilities located around the globe. They also have a modern, well-established, highly advanced production facility in Poland with almost 650 FTE. Due to continued development, we are now looking for an experienced Plant Manager from the automotive industry to manage the Poland facility.
The Plant General Manager leads and manages all plant operations with overall responsibilities for production, maintenance, quality, HR, H&S, and other production-related activities. Drives performance to achieve or exceed financial plans and strategic goals. Provides leadership to exceed customer requirements.
The leader provides inspiration and directions to the site management team to ensure strong collaboration within the site but also across the organization as well as smooth cooperation with the customers.
- Responsible for the overall leadership, management and P&L responsible for the plant, up to 650FTE
- Leading and close cooperation with division management teams
- Responsible for the Profit and loss (P&L) of the plant and take all actions required connected with the group resources. Deliver the committed KPI’s per the budget / Forecast ( including operating margin, CONQ, OEE, headcount IMF/DM)
- Develop and control profits, plans and budget or updated Forecast.
- Defines SMART objectives, sets visionary and demanding targets for others
- Provides authentic leadership. Acts as an example for the work floor regarding collaboration, accountability, values and culture.
- Be the principal contact with Customers and enhance / maintain relationships
- Serve as a partner to the CEO on the regional and operational level
- Leverage resources, human capital development (coaching, performance management, training and development)
- Provide leadership and commitment to inspire & accomplish continuous improvement through people & team empowerment creating trust and a culture of high performing talents
- Ensure strong relationships with the Unions representatives and the related official “Works council” bodies or local authorities
- Ensure to be compliant with Health and safety and environmental regulation
- Responsible for both Customer satisfaction and product quality on existing productions and the new programs to be launched
- Coordinate activities ensuring full compliance with ISO 14 001, ISO 45001, ISO 27001, ISO 50001 and with IATF 16949, CCAP
- Manage and direct all plant operations KPI’s (including CORE)
- Maximization of the “Six Sigma Lean” resources (OPEX)
- Support and initiates strategic objectives that are in line with the regional strategy, global operations strategy and customer expectations
- Reports to Regional CEO
- Master’s degree in Engineering or equivalent is required; an additional degree in Business Administration is preferred
- Minimum of 15+ relevant years of experience and a proven record in production and operations management in automotive industry (OEM, Tier 1, Tier 2) is a must, experience in general plant management is a requirement
- Full P&L experience for a modern production facility
- Knowledge of and work experience within the international automotive industry, preferably an international car manufacturer, OEM, first or 2nd tier suppliers to the OEM sector.
- Detailed understanding of Supply Chain Management operational concepts surrounding production planning, scheduling, purchasing, supplier selection, inventory control, logistics, stockroom operations and shipping.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Process Variation Reduction (Six Sigma) concepts and a thorough understanding of manufacturing technologies and processes.
- Green belt certification would be an additional value
- Demonstrated exposure to financial management and accounting.
- Experience with audit, legal compliance and budget development
- Capable of working and acting on different organization levels
- Strong client focus and commitment to excellence.
- Build annual operating budgets and long term plans to meet or outperform the annual operating budget for the operation.
- Entrepreneurial personality and well developed coaching skills.
- Proven and successful experience in situational leadership
- Excellent change management skills, business knowledge and organizational skills
- Open to relocate to central west Poland
- Fluent English is a must
- Exciting opportunity to join a global leader, key supplier to OEM, well-known automotive brand names
- Working within highest standard quality production processes and product development
- Be part of the direction, decision making and input into the local plant development and continued success
- Work closely with a team of regional professionals
- Opportunity to work with own ideas, experience related opinions
- Employment contract – attractive conditions and additional package
If you are interested in such an exciting career challenge, please send your detailed, updated CV in English, with Ref. Nr.: GPM, in complete confidence, to Martina Ruddy-Załuska, Managing Partner, GoodMan Recruitment Agency:
Prosimy o dopisanie klauzuli:
Wyrażam zgodzę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w moim CV przez GOODMAN Doradztwo Personalne s.c. do potrzeb niezbędnych przy realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z art. 6 ust. 1 a) rozporządzenia Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE. Jednocześnie zdaję sobie sprawę z przysługującego mi prawa do wglądu przesłanych przeze mnie danych, uzupełniania, poprawiania, a nawet usunięcia danych ze zbioru.