- Ogłoszenie wygasło 8 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
The person in this position will manage all activities in the production plant: production, engineering, quality, logistics, purchasing, IT, HR, administration.
Informacje o kliencie
Our client is an international Production Company who is already present on the Polish market. Many years of international activity and development allowed our client to play a key role in the forefront of companies in this sector. Supporting the further development of the company, we are now looking for a candidate who would be interested in taking up long-term cooperation on the position of Plant Manager of production facility in northern part of Silesia.
- Provides direction, development, and leadership to managers to accomplish company goals and objectives.
- Develops and controls annual departmental budget plans.
- Developing and managing the subordinate team, leading by example.
- Developing Continuous Improvement projects throughout Operations to achieve financial savings.
- Monitors output, cycle times, routings, quality indicators; oversees and participates in the resolution of problems or reinforcement of positive findings (assures continuous improvement processes).
- Support and manage the introduction and approval of all new products.
- Works cross-functionally with other plants and functions to implement best practice and align with the group targets.
- Guarantees safety standards and full compliance with legal aspects.
- Bachelor / master's degree in engineering or industrial technology.
- Experience in working with metalworking processes: cutting, bending, stamping, machining ect.
- Minimum 5 years of experience gained on a Plant Manager position.
- Excellent people management and motivational skills.
- Experience in building strong and committed teams.
- At least 8 years of professional experience in team management.
- The ability to develop and improve manufacturing and planning strategies.
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels.
- Fluency in English.
- Attractive salary & benefits package, company car
- Career development opportunities in a company
- Challenging tasks which will enhance development of your professional skills