- Ogłoszenie wygasło 16 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Currently, we are seeking candidates interested in a role of Plant Manager in a company hiring fewer than 1000 FTEs.
Our client is an international company from automotive industry located close to Legnica.
· operational management of the production plant
· responsibility for the P&L
· setting up short and long terms goals and their execution,
· drive plant improvement networks and involve everyone in continuous improvement processes,
· implementing new solutions to increase the efficiency of production processes,
· developing and managing the subordinate team, leading by example,
· supervising and assurance of requirements according to IATF 16949 and ISO 14001,
· close cooperation and reporting with Board.
· university degree with a specialization in Engineering, Management or Economy,
· proven experience in production management, preferably in automotive industry min. 5 years,
· proven experience in team management, min. 6 years,
· organization and coordination skills,
· analytical and systematic thinking, planning skills, result orientation
· proactivity, drive, high commitment and energy, strong leadership,
· strong interpersonal skills,
· English - fluent for daily communication on a professional level
· attractive salary & perks (including company car)
· atmosphere of collaboration and partnership
· relocation package for candidates open to relocate