- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
For our client, international production company from automotive industry, who is currently investing in its greenfield project in Poznan area we are looking for experienced candidates for the position of Plant Manager/Launch Manager.
Purpose and nature of the work:
- Greenfield plant launch project, manage from begin to the end to ensure on-time and under-budget new product launch.
- The Plant/Launch Manager coordinates and manages plant wide operation readiness and product launch activities.
- Partnership cooperation feasibility study, manufacturing cost and project overall cost study.
- Short term and long term localisation strategy determination ( working with China Team)
- Be accountable to establish the local cross-functional team including project management, manufacturing, quality, logistics, finance and purchasing etc.
- Create and update project trackers and detailed milestones as necessary.
- Tracks the customer's requirements from the AQP (Advanced Quality Planning) stage through the final PPAP (Product Part Approval Process) approval.
- Works closely with Engineering, Quality Control, and Production to resolve any internal, supplier, or customer driven issues or questions in a timely manner.
- Manages project from start to finish ensuring a very timely delivery to include the development of tooling, bills-of-material, and work instructions as well as any quality related documentation needed by the customer.
- Provides oversight for all aspects of the launch including operations, development, and product and project management.
- Establishes systems and schedules for all launch activities.
- Develops and oversees launch product plans, risk mitigation plans, communication plans, resource requirements, project costs, and all other project related documentation.
- Develops and/or reviews the estimates and assumptions for the project’s schedule, effort, and cost using established estimating models, best practices, and past experience.
- Manages the completion of deliverables as required; coordinates all project activities with appropriate others.
- Communicates frequently with senior management to provide project risk analysis, status, and analysis of requirements that might impact strategic direction.
- Collaborates with teams to identify and document detailed requirements, process flows, and data sources.
- Reviews and oversees all changes to the requirements through a formally defined scope change process.
- Measures and monitors progress at clearly defined points in the process to ensure that the project is delivered on time, within budget, and that it meets or exceeds expectations, customer requirements and schedule, budget, and quality.
- Manages and resolves issues across multiple teams, countries, and plants as well to ensure timeliness and success of product launches
- Champions issue resolution meetings to promote on-time delivery of solutions.
- Works with Product Managers to determine success criteria for product launches and tracks critical metrics.
- Recommends process improvements to ensure successful product launches
- Coordinates all aspects of the business relating to the product line by acting as a liaison to Finance, Engineering, Manufacturing, and Sales.
- Assures timely and effective product delivery by proposing and monitoring product progress through contributing organizations and functions in order to monitor costs, curtail delay and correct any in- process issues.
- Ensures product readiness with customer by attaining launch gateway sign off at each phase.
Our client is interested in candidates who has:
- at least Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in Engineering studies
- Experience on similar position: Plant Manager, Launch Manager, Operations Manager, etc
- Knowledge of production processes: stamping, and/or welding, and/or painting, and/or assembly
- Knowledge in manufacturing problem solving and processes required.
- Knowledge of QS-9000/TS16949 requirements including APQP and PPAP required.
- Knowledge of subframe system; lean manufacturing techniques, and just in time environments.
- Knowledge of process efficiency as needed to make observations and take measurements directly, as well as collecting and interpreting data from the other technical and operating staff involved;
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret a variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with abstract and/or concrete variables.
- Ability to build a rapport with other departments as needed to work collaboratively with those responsible for the quality control of raw material, plant product specifications and production schedules; and the operating crew.