Platform administrator / DevOps
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology –with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology, we constantly provide highly efficient solutions to markets worldwide. In doing so, we don’t just measure our successes in terms of economic growth, but above all in terms of improving people’s quality of life, because we feel committed to values that are based on responsibility. This is only possible with the help of a global network of more than 375,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new strategic ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big:
As a Platform Administrator will be responsible for development, implementation, rollout and support of Webbased Applications.
Your duties will include:
- Administrating of Liferay server
- Developing of web applications (international agile projects)
- Ensuring of the product quality and security
- Consulting of internal customers
What distinguishes you:
- Good knowledge of the Liferay configuration/administration
- Several years of experience in the area of software development as well as designing/drafting and implementing concepts of J2EE-based web applications
- Good coding skills in J2EE, Continuous Integration/Delivery Tools (like Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory, Sonar, GIT
- Good skills in WebUI development (HTML5, JQuery, AngularJS, CSS, SASS, LESS) and Elastic Search would be eligible
- Experience with agile development
- Ability to work in an international team
- Proficiency in English, German would be additional asset
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignments opportunities)
- Working in dynamic environment for innovative company with strong position on the worldwide market
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings)