- Przy Rondzie 4, Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 25 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are looking for a Platform Architect to join our ABB Ability Platform team in Krakow, Poland. In this role, you will contribute to the delivery of ABB’s unique cloud-based software platform for the Industrial Internet of Things. In the ABB Ability Platform project: You will join a new, strategic, next-generation, cloud-oriented project. You will work with people passionate and excited about the software, cloud, and IoT. Our team is multicultural and agile. We work with cutting-edge technologies and develop unique capabilities. We have access to global partners, expertise, and resources. If this looks like something you would like - join us now!
- Design, develop, and release cross technology software solutions. Contribute throughout the product dev lifecycle, as this team is fully responsible for product development and delivery.
- Actively follow and apply current trends in software development best practices, technologies, and ABB standards to build high quality products.
- Collaborate with Software Architects to ensure development work aligns with technical drivers.
- Work in a cross-discipline team, using agile development methodology that requires active participation in all team’s activities.
- Contribute to the team culture of quality and high performance in daily team R&D activities. Mentor junior level team members and peer review other team members’ work to ensure high product quality levels.
- Work in an international team and communicate in English on daily basis.
- Broad knowledge and strong experience in architecting and developing of distributed systems based on microservices.
- Understanding of modern architectural principles, design patterns, available commercial and open sources components.
- Ability to recognize architectural patterns and apply them into solutions.
- Experience with following concepts would be a plus: networking, security, scalability, fault-tolerance, high availability, IoT, .NET Core, Azure, AWS, GCP, cloud PaaS services, gateways, queues, messaging hubs, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English. You appreciate teamwork, Agile values, and fun at work.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks