sharing the costs of sports activities
Platform / Build Engineer for Hosted Web Applications
Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
- Składowa 35, Śródmieście, ŁódźŁódź, Łódź
- offer expired 11 days ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
Technologies we use
DevOps Team member for the agile Collaboration Team, which is responsible for the following worldwide used applications with over 230.000 users: Atlassian Confluence, Atlassian Jira, Knowledge Management System (based on Atlassian Confluence), Atlassian Jira Service Desk as well as the Bosch-wide Enterprise Social Network (HCL Connections).
You will be responsible for planning, development and build management of plugins for our worldwide used tools and platforms at Bosch.
Together with the DevOps team you will plan and implement the automation processes (operations and testing automation).
You will analyze and implement measures to eliminate errors and for preventive monitoring.
You communicate with software manufacturers and external service providers and provide 3rd level support to end users.
Personality: proactive, interculturally open and able to absorb facts quickly
Working method: autonomously, organized as well as service- and customer-oriented
Experience: several years in application development, architecture (client-server and micro-service architecture) and build processes (preferable for Atlassian Tools based on Linux server as well as with Docker on Kubernetes stack), and profound experience with system automation (preferable with Ansible, Gradle and others).
Know-how: sound knowledge and experience in development, architecture, administration, monitoring and application design of Java-based IT solutions
Enthusiasm: Knowing and appreciating agile methods in a dynamic business environment as well as enjoying intercultural cooperation
Languages: Very good written and spoken English and preferable German
Education: Bachelor or higher degree in Information Technology, Computer Sciences, Information Systems or comparable
What we offer
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
• Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
• Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
• Referral Bonus Program
• Copyright costs for IT employees
• Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
• Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
• On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
• Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
• Language courses
• Private medical care and life insurance
• Multisport card and sports teams
• Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
• Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
• Discounts for Bosch products
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate products and services at discounted prices
no dress code
coffee / tea
sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
employee referral program
Massage services at the office
Summer and winter activities for children
Phone interview with a recruiter
Meeting with a direct manager
Meeting with a higher level manager
Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.