- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
BEGC Polska sp. z o.o - Member of BEGC Groupe is Engineering Company (60 Engineers in 2 international location), existing for 35 years, with international high background in Machine Design. We are looking for candidate to join our team of Engineers.
We are located in France and Poland.
We work in different Sectors and Industries like Packaging, Food and Beverages, Automotive, Medical, and Industrial Engineering in general.
Our main goal is to offer the service of Design and Delivery of Machines, locally in Poland and also internationally.
You will be responsible for controls systems design and development for small and large machines, assembly lines, testing, installation, start-up activities and commissioning at our workshop and at customer sites.
Your responsibilities could include but are not limited to:
- PLC program development for assembly and testing, commissioning of the automated systems,
- Working alone or with a team to develop new machine, support electrical operators
- Deliver high quality technical assistance and service.
- Have oversight on the control/electrical internal and external team
Must have QUALIFICATIONS
Required qualifications and skills for candidate:
- Well in PLC program development with one of the following PLC brands and architecture: Siemens S7, Allen-Bradley, Mitsubishi, Omron,
- Sensor and cameras programing skills
- Knowledge in servo drive systems
- Reading / editing electrical schemes skills
- Some Experience with databases and communication PC and PLC (e.g. OPC server)
- Some Project management and organization skills with possibility to handle multiple tasks.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Working with minimal supervision. “Make Your own day efficient” approach
- English language skills are mandatory, any other language is welcome
- Driving license “B”
Additional QUALIFICATIONS and skills:
- Some mechatronics experience,
- Experience in electrical design
- Experience with databases and communication PC and PLC (e.g. OPC server)
- Some minimum project management and organization skills with possibility to handle multiple tasks related to many project and the same timeline.
- Familiar with operating systems and networking
- Degree in engineering studies in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Robotics, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, or other related engineering degree are preferable
- Interesting and stable work conditions after trial period
- Involvement in continuous growth of the company and in automatics department
- Challenging tasks and responsibilities in international projects
- Local work in one of our offices with some periodical travel for machine & line startup
- Necessary tools and work with top class solutions, automatics and robotics systems
- Salary and benefits adequate for skills and background