Currently we are looking for ambitious, energetic, hands on candidates for the position of:
PLM – Deputy Program Manager
Miejsce pracy: Grójec
We are currently looking for a PLM Deputy Program Manager, who will report to the PLM Program Manager (m/f) who is functionally managing the PLM Support team. He will drive the Program Timing during the test phases, and the sequences of the system roll-out.
- Planning management
- Ensure the planning progress
- Organize the activities with the team (testing periods)
- Help the team leaders in designing their schedules and KPI’s
- Participate to the training designs
- Is time keeper for the training design and for the training sessions durations.
- Challenge the training path, the proposed tools and the sequences.
- Ensure the training organization (trainers are trained, training sessions are organized,…) with the SEA team and the key user’s trainers
- Co-Animate with the PM, the key-user, business owner and ambassador networks
- Prepare communication messages and schedule them
- Prepare business rules exchanges
- Organize and redact the business rules and good practices
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Degree in engineering (Master diploma or equivalent)
- Functional Management of 10 HC – management skills required – Remote communication
- 5 years of experience in Program Management and experience in PLM Management in Automotive Industry preferably or in transportation / aerospace
- Team player with strong communication skills and ability to work in an international environment
- Ability to take initiative, rigor and reactivity with strong reporting skills
- Very good command of English
We offer you:
- Work in a multi-national and professional environment
- Opportunities for professional development
- Openness to your creativity and innovational solutions.
- Unique Faurecia’s organizational culture- focus on people and sustainable development.
- Attractive benefit system – incentive bonus, medical care, multisport, canteen reimbursement and others
- Parking slots available for our employees