PLM Implementation Engineer - Java/C++
Seargin Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- rekrutacja zdalna
Seargin is a thriving organization distinguished by the Financial Times in the ranking of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe.
We provide IT services in the form of Body & Team Leasing and Application Managed Services for our Clients who are international companies, well-known brands and leaders in their sectors.
The main tasks for the PLM Implementation Engineer (Java/C++) will be:
- Implementing configuring and customizing PLM applications according to the functional and technical instructions given by the Solution Architects and Business Analysts.
- Creating solutions in complex environments involving global sites and teams.
- Working in complex and demanding PLM field with integrations to enterprise systems.
- Performing unit tests in the development environment at the end of each implementation documenting results and correcting issues.
- Software testing quality ensuring
- Providing support for complex incidents
- Resolving problems and analyzing the root cause
- Cooperating with PLM Delivery Lead in order to plan and prioritize activities.
The Candidate should have:
- Masters / Bachelor's degree in engineering or similar field of study
- Knowledge of:
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
The Candidate can expect:
- Permanent Contract
- Yearly bonus
- Medical checkups including dental help
- Life insurance
- Training to develop a career path
- Malleable timetable
- Home office or work from the office located in Warsaw - your choice
- Possibility to be a part of a healthy group that includes activities like Roller skates, Football, Volleyball, Cycling, Running
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation