Currently we are looking for ambitious, energetic, hands on candidates for the position of:
Miejsce pracy: Grójec
The PLM Project Leader (m/f) will work on the specification, the implementation and will support the deployment of the new PLM platform of Faurecia. He belongs to the D.S.E R&D department and is attached to Faurecia Seating business group.
To prepare the development of the new Faurecia PLM: analyze the current business cases and processes, elaborate the specifications. Focus will be given on Diversity management, Manufacturing Bill of Materials and SAP.
To coordinate the specifications with the three other Business Groups and the Central Group IT, reporting to the PLM project manager of the Seating Business Group.
In the frame of the process above, to work in collaboration with the PLM software editor and to follow the developments made on top of the “out of the box” functions (OOTB).
To organize and lead the test sessions in collaboration with the other PLM engineers of the Seating Business Group.
To manage the database of requests for corrections / improvements.
To support the deployment: training documentation, training planning and providing, support level 2 to users community.
To track the deployment ramp-up and to set-up activity indicators.
To support the users on the legacy PDM during its End of Life period
The ideal candidate will have :
- Degree in engineering (Master diploma or equivalent), preferably with a specialization in CAD / PLM systems.
- Good skills in PLM management and technologies, knowing at least one of the PLM major systems (Enovia, TCE, Windchill).
- Knowledge of support tools and procedures.
- 3 years of experience in Automotive industry preferably or in Transportation / Aerospace.
- Team player with strong communication skills and ability to work in an international environment.
- Ability to take initiative, rigor and reactivity.
- Experience in Program Management, Diversity management, Manufacturing Bill of Materials and SAP would be strongly appreciated.
- Technical English is required.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to work in a multi-national and professional environment
- Attractive salary and benefits: laptop, mobile phone, incentive bonus, medical care, multisport, canteen reimbursement and others
- Opportunities for professional development
- Openness to your creativity and innovational solutions.
- Unique Faurecia’s organizational culture- focus on people and sustainable development.
- Transport from Warsaw, Piaseczno and Radom to Grojec
- Parking slots available for our employees