- Ogłoszenie wygasło 17 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
About the role:
The PMO Analyst supports the Project Management Office with tasks in different areas of Project and Portfolio Management and Planning under the guidance of the Expert PMO Analyst.
- Plan and organize monthly operational Master Resource Planning (MRP) in close cooperation with the project leaders and team leaders.
- Analyze the monthly planning inputs and outputs, and propose “close the gap” actions (e.g. in terms of resource staffing) together with project managers and team leads.
- Follow-up on actions from MRP meeting and project reviews.
- Follow-up the external staffing requests.
- Support in keeping all metadata on resources and projects up to date in our planning tool.
- Provide analysis on project data to the different IM Project leaders and external partners.
- Provide training to our IM colleagues in use of Clarizen for project and resource planning.
- Master Degree in Commercial Engineering, Applied Economic Sciences or Information Technology.
- 2-4 years of experience in Planning & Analysis activities.
- Fluent in English.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel and Access).
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Stable employment in an international organization.
- Annual bonus based on your work results.
- Private medical care for you and your family.
- Employee Pension Program.
- Sport card.
- Life insurance.
- Luncheon vouchers.
- Discount card for cultural events.
- Christmas benefits.
- Chocolate, fruit and vegetables in the office.
- Opportunity to purchase the company's products at reduced prices.