We hereby inform you that:
- the administrator of your personal data is Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o. registered in Warsaw (02-231) at 137 Jutrzenki Street;
- contact with a person, who performs the tasks of the Data Protection Officer at Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o., is possible via an email address: [email protected]) or in writing to the address of the data administrator with the note „Data Protection Officer”;
- processing of personal data within the scope provided in the application takes place in order to conduct and resolve the recruitment process for the position, while the legal basis for their processing is art. 6 par. 1 lit a of the General Data Protection Regulation dated April 27, 2016.;
- Your personal data might be transferred to other entities of Fujitsu Technology Solution with which Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o. cooperates in the realization of the recruitment process.
- Your personal data might be forwarded to
- Izrael on the basis resulting from decision of the European Commission about the appropriate level of protection of personal data.
- Japan, using appropriate protection in the form of standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission
- You have the right to obtain copies of data transferred to a third country based on a written request submitted to Fujitsu Technology Solutions Sp. z o.o.;
- Your personal data will be kept for the period of 12 months from the moment the application;
- You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data by the administrator:
- processing restrictions;
- raise objections to the processing;
- transferring data to another personal data administrator;
- raise objection to the processing of data in the process of automated decision making, including profiling;
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing which has been carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body competent for personal data protection, if you acknowledge that the processing of your data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation dated April 27, 2016.;
- providing Your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to take part in the recruitment process;
- Your personal data will not be processed in the process of automated decision making.
- aleja Roździeńskiego 1, 40-202 Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ważna jeszcze 2 miesiącedo: 24 maj 2020
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
The primary role of the Program & Project Support Office (PMO) Generalist is to apply effective PMO control to support successful project delivery. The PMO Generalist will apply PMO resource management alongside a consistent set of Project Management methods and processes.
Key Performance Indicators
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
- Provides the day-to-day support across all PMO services aligned to the current assignment or business area
- Provides advice and guidance regards all aspects of the PMO service to the project or program team and peer level contacts within the customer organization
- Attends and contributes to regular meetings with other specialist areas such as subject champions and brings knowledge to their assignment
- Controls and manages the resolution of any potential problems within any of the PMO services escalating issues as required to the appropriate Project or Program team members
- Ensures own objectives are aligned to the Project or Program objectives
- Actively supports the Program or Project in order to comply with any associated policies
- Adheres to and supports the maintenance of the Portfolio Management Office Best Practice standards
Key Performance Indicators
- Assignment feedback
- Conformance to relevant policy and procedure documentation
- Internal Project / Program & Portfolio Management Office Service Survey scores
- Adherence to Project / Program & Portfolio Management Office Key Performance Indicators
- Effective management of the Project / Program & Portfolio Management Office Budget (forecast vs actual)
- Adherence to the Project / Program & Portfolio Management Office Charter
- Experience in Project Management area
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on business requirements
- Strategic thinking and data orientation
- Knowledge of MS Office tools, especially MS Excel
- Initiative to constantly improve solution methods
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program
- Support and motivation
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment
- Job security
- External and internal training, courses, conferences
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- Development opportunities in all directions – vertical and horizontal
- Possibility to change department or scope
- We develop our unique know-how
- We work with over 100 globally recognized brands, conducting prestigious large-scale projects
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients, openness to dialogue
- Access to high quality equipment and innovative technologies which we work with everyday
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
FUN @ WORK
Various company events for employees and their families.
Team building events.
Cinema tickets, internal contests.
Relaxation zones in the workplace.
Discounts for employees.
CSR programs, initiatives and activities in areas such as environment, community involvement & development, diversity & inclusion, wellbeing and operating practices.
Attractive locations in Łódź, Katowice and Warsaw.
Flexibility and home office opportunities.
Delicious tea and coffee.
Private medical care.
Cafeteria benefit system.
Fujitsu sports teams e.g. running or cycling team.