- Fabryczna 17, 90-346 Łódź, PolskaŁódź, łódzkie
- Ważna jeszcze 2 miesiącedo: 24 maj 2020
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Provides the day-to-day support across all PMO services aligned to the current assignment or business area
- Provides advice and guidance regards all aspects of the PMO service to the project or program team and peer level contacts within the customer organization
- Attends and contributes to regular meetings with other specialist areas such as subject champions and brings knowledge to their assignment
- Controls and manages the resolution of any potential problems within any of the PMO services escalating issues as required to the appropriate Project or Program team members
- Ensures own objectives are aligned to the Project or Program objectives
- Actively supports the Program or Project in order to comply with any associated policies
- Adheres to and supports the maintenance of the Portfolio Management Office Best Practice standards
Key Performance Indicators
- Assignment feedback
- Conformance to relevant policy and procedure documentation
- Internal Project / Program & Portfolio Management Office Service Survey scores
- Adherence to Project / Program & Portfolio Management Office Key Performance Indicators
- Effective management of the Project / Program & Portfolio Management Office Budget (forecast vs actual)
- Adherence to the Project / Program & Portfolio Management Office Charter
- Experience in Project Management area
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on business requirements
- Strategic thinking and data orientation
- Knowledge of MS Office tools, especially MS Excel
- Initiative to constantly improve solution methods
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program
- Support and motivation
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment
- Job security
- External and internal training, courses, conferences
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- Development opportunities in all directions – vertical and horizontal
- Possibility to change department or scope
- We develop our unique know-how
- We work with over 100 globally recognized brands, conducting prestigious large-scale projects
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients, openness to dialogue
- Access to high quality equipment and innovative technologies which we work with everyday
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
FUN @ WORK
Various company events for employees and their families.
Team building events.
Cinema tickets, internal contests.
Relaxation zones in the workplace.
Discounts for employees.
CSR programs, initiatives and activities in areas such as environment, community involvement & development, diversity & inclusion, wellbeing and operating practices.
Attractive locations in Łódź, Katowice and Warsaw.
Flexibility and home office opportunities.
Delicious tea and coffee.
Private medical care.
Cafeteria benefit system.
Fujitsu sports teams e.g. running or cycling team.