- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
- Lead the Finance project management office for the INNIO group, for both product lines, Jenbacher and Waukesha.
- Oversee Finance project landscape and setup a PMO governance model for the INNIO finance teams.
- Provide Finance leaders with information needed to prioritize new projects based on value and impact.
- Collaborate with the INNIO Transformation Office to ensure key strategic initiatives.
- Drive cross functional collaboration within INNIO Finance to ensure compliance of Finance ERP infrastructure.
- Lead the Finance aspects of ERP projects and manage reporting systems simplifications.
- Effectively and actively initiate digitization and simplification initiatives in the INNIO Finance organization.
- Maintain and implement KPIs for Project tracking and monitoring with the INNIO Finance organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or Business Administration
- Significant experiences in multinational environment
- Proven track record and demonstrated Project Management Experience or PMP/IPMA Certification
- Fluency in English with strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience Big Four & Private Equity preferred
- Strong analytic skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills incl. excellent stakeholder management skills
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
The minimum salary for this position is in accordance with the Austrian collective agreement and amounts at least EUR 3.711,63 gross per month (x 14 payments), over-payment possible depending on your qualifications and experience