AmRest Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Kierownik / Koordynator
- praca zdalna
- rekrutacja zdalna
You will be responsible for creating and maintaining processes, systems and standards for effective Project Management within AmRest globally. You will be managing PMO area & the overall Projects' Portfolio (PPM) by providing guidance on processes and ensuring growth of people’s competencies in Project Management area.
- Maintaining & improving standards, frameworks and processes around project & portfolio management, ensuring compliance with those standards;
- Collecting and managing portfolio and project information. Creating, sharing and presenting reports with all levels of the business (including Management Team), providing executive visibil-ity into resources needs, performance, schedule and key risks for projects within global portfolio;
- Managing projects portfolio process from project collecting, prioritization and approval through execution, closing and evaluation;
- Preparing, hosting and facilitating regular status meetings, Project Boards and Portfolio Exec Board, enabling Management Team to make a priority selection and monitors (progress and impact) of Global and Strategic Projects;
- Creating various Project and PMO materials, including templates, guidelines, documents, articles;
- Defining and improving the project management platforms within PMO, managing PPM and PMO software and tools;
- Building people competences in Project Management area by organizing and facilitating train-ings, coaching and mentoring project managers in relation to PM methodologies, delivering processes and best practices;
- Communicating and champing PMO by promoting project management culture and activities across all AmRest geographies through different channels such as Newsletters and community calls etc.
Your skills & experience:
- University degree in Business Administration, Project Management, Management, Econom-ics or other related discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience acting as PMO Lead or Manager with proven track record
- Fluent English (C1/C2) is a must
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and PM tools like MS Project, Planner or similar
- Strong interpersonal skills with high level of presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written to be able to proactively cooperate with all stakeholders
- Ability to plan and organize - projects, processes, and communications - with a strong attention to details
- High initiative, commitment, and focus on process improvement
- Project Management certificate (PMP, Agile, Scrum) will be an advantage