We are looking for a driven and experienced Project Manager to take responsibility for delivering projects across our organisation.
Hoist Finance is a trusted debt restructuring partner to international banks. In plain language this means that we purchase consumer bank loans that are not being repaid. In doing so, we free up resources and reduce risk for our partners, the banks, contributing to a stable financial system. We also support our customers, the debtors, in becoming debt-free through what we call amicable settlements. Our aim is to find a realistic payment plan in an open and respectful dialogue with the customer, so they can get back on their feet with dignity.
Hoist Finance employees are driven by a common purpose – to develop and foster long-term relationships built on mutual trust. With high ethical standards, compliance with the financial regulatory framework, and behaviour based on transparency and respect, we ensure that we earn the trust of our stakeholders every day.
If these are things that make your heart beat a little faster, then maybe Hoist Finance is the place for you.
PMO Project Manager [Online Recruitment]
Working as part of the Project Management Office you will take specific responsibility for delivering projects across the organisation that may include managing change in any area of our activities. You will provide a structured, creative and collaborative approach to leading teams drawn from across Hoist Finance through the whole project lifecycle from initiation to closure & transition.
You will work from our Wroclaw office in Poland and will take responsibility for guiding, advising and supporting subject matter experts when they run projects. You will also be the super user onsite for our Project Management System, providing support and training as and when necessary. You will collaborate effectively with our Operations, IT and Finance teams. In addition, we will rely on you to generate project performance reports. As you might expect, identifying, highlighting and resolving issues will be vital aspects of your work as will actively exploring ways of improving the efficiency and effectiveness of everything we do in the PMO, bringing your creativity and experience to making sure the next projects we run are even better than the last. We anticipate a travel frequency of approximately 30%, although this is dependent on the projects being run.
Main areas of responsibility
- Responsible for planning, executing and closing of various projects under the guidance of the Hoist Finance Programme Manager and Head of PMO
- Coordinate Hoist Finance resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of project
- Assist in the definition of Business Cases in order to define project scope, objectives and associated benefits, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring feasibility
- Work closely with Finance, Operations and IT in the preparation of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget
- Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress; report and escalate to management as needed
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Cooperate with international colleagues in order to successfully execute projects
Desired skills and experience
Educated to degree level or equivalent, PMP certified or another relevant project management qualification would be desirable. Also desirable is knowledge of both waterfall and agile project delivery.
Good interpersonal, analytical and team management skills are essential. The ability to build and maintain excellent relationships, foster collaboration and always bring a pragmatic approach to your work. Add to that your ability to thrive under pressure and manage multiple priorities, and you will quickly become an invaluable member of our team.
Your proven ability to deliver both complex Business and Technology projects in large pan European organisations must be supported by the credibility to work with senior colleagues and engage with every aspect of project lifecycles. Fluent spoken and written business level Polish & English are required. Having experience in implementing large systems would be a distinct advantage as would being fluent in additional European languages.
In exchange for your commitment, we offer:
- A contract of employment in a friendly atmosphere in a company with an established position,
- Opportunity to gain experience in international organization,
- Great localization of our office – Plac Bema
- An interesting and challenging position,
- Social benefits package: private medical care, sports programs, co-financing of commuting and group insurance.
Is Hoist Finance your next employer?
We offer you a fast-paced working environment in our Wroclaw office. Working with engaged colleagues driven by strong business ethics, you will play an important role at Hoist Finance, and have the opportunity to develop your career as the company continues to grow.
Hoist Finance has grown at a rate of 40% over the past three years, a strong trend supported by the banks’ continuing trust in our services. Today Hoist Finance is represented in nine European countries, with plans to expand into new countries and new asset classes. Hoist Finance is listed on Nasdaq in the Nordic Mid Cap segment.
If you are excited about what you’ve read, please send a personal letter along with your CV – applying via “Aplikuj teraz”.
Interviews will be conducted continuously.
As part of the recruitment process a background check will be run on each of the final candidates.