sharing the costs of sports activities
PMO Project Manager
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- home office work
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
Coordinate and monitor project execution and progress
Maintain accurate and timely project plans, meeting notes, status reporting and other relevant project documentation.
Identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones, and tasks.
Monitor project cost and resource usage where appropriate.
Generally, act under the supervision of a project or organizational manager
Respond to stakeholder requests for information.
Escalate risks and issues that have potential to impact project(s).
Manage project administration, and collect feedback for a lesson learned report
Share lessons learned and best practices across programs, building relationships with stakeholders and brokering relationships at all levels.
For an exciting period of growth, we are searching for a PMO Project Manager to support, coordinate and monitor project execution and progress.
What We Are Looking For:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business, management, science, or technology field.
• PMP, Prince II certification or equivalent preferred.
PREFERRED WORK LOCATION:
• Germany/Italy/Poland (Currently Work from Home).
Knowledge & Experience:
• Working knowledge of project management methodology.
• Good understanding of project management best practices.
• Familiarity with process mapping and implementation.
• 3-5 years of experience delivering and supporting complex projects/programs with multiple stakeholders.
• Proven ability of supporting 4-6 project at a time.
• Microsoft Office products Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Written and oral communication skills.
• Presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Proven ability to build relationships.
• Proven ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
• Strong systems/process orientation with demonstrated analytical thinking, organization skills and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Ability to facilitate meetings and follow up with resulting action items.
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English language (German/ Italian/ Polish is added advantage).
What we offer
Opportunity to work remotely or in one of our offices – you decide!
An attractive salary
A truly international work environment and scope of work
Freedom to work independently and shape the future of our Talent Acquisition Function
private medical care
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
mobile phone available for private use
employee referral program
Please note you will need the existing right to work in the country you apply for. Sherwin-Williams is unable to sponsor work permits or visas.
An equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, colour, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic or national origin, disability, age pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, or any other consideration prohibited by law.
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $18 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
At Sherwin-Williams, we're proud of the company we keep — our family of loyal employees. To learn about our company and our culture go to Sherwin.com/careers.
• Please note that Sherwin Williams is unable to respond to any enquiries, accept CVs or applications from Recruitment Agencies**