PwC is a powerful network of over 236.000 people across 158 countries. All committed to deliver quality in Assurance, Tax, Advisory & Technology Services.
As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
PwC Advisory Financial Crime Unit (FCU) team provides services related to the international financial sector legislation, primarily for Financial Institutions from Western Europe and the United States.
PwC Advisory Financial Crime Unit’s objective is to provide robust client due diligence checks related to various Anti Money Laundering (AML) procedures, such as Know Your Customer (KYC), Transaction Monitoring and FATCA.
- Provide administrative support to project manager using agreed project management methodologies
- Organize team meetings and workshops
- Maintain documentation for projects, including risks tracking, action logs and project deliverables
- Maintain status reports and financial forecasts as part of project control
- Maintain and update project management reporting tools
What we have to offer:
- Well defined career path in PMO/PM in a renowned global network
- Work in a dynamic team providing services to reputable international clients
- Attractive benefits package
Knowledge & Experience:
- University degree
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Knowledge of other European language (German, Scandinavian, French) would be an advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Office in particular MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Strong team player with interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships
- Detail oriented, with structured, organized, methodical planning skills
- Flexible and proactive work style
- Ability to learn fast the new areas of expertise
- Ability to understand and work in a multi-cultural environment
- PMO professional experience would be an asset
- Interest in PMO/Project Management as a career path
- Willingness to travel is a must