- Ogłoszenie wygasło 10 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Credit Suisse Mutual Funds and ETFs Distribution within the function Sustainability, Research & Investment Solutions with a team extension in Wroclaw – Fund Platform and Research - is currently looking to hire PMO Specialist. In this role you will support product team in the co-ordination and planning of all ongoing projects and contribute to develop the strategic direction of our Funds Distribution business into the Private Bank.
You can expect to interact with a number of leading Fund Providers and Financial Data Vendors, you will work with Front Business Units and IT to drive clear business and technical requirements supporting the team’s Target Operating Model and its related business processes.
You will become part of a high-performing, forward-thinking team with an outstanding team spirit in a versatile, dynamic, and flexible working environment.
- Co-ordinate and develop strategic and operational projects in order to build partnership with our external MF & ETF Platform as well as contribute to the daily operational business.
- Provide business support to Zurich and Singapore based Business Development Heads and cooperate with local Wroclaw based Line Manager in regards to Fund Platform related initiatives and strategic direction of MF and ETFs distribution.
- Analyse and document business processes, data attributes, data feeds and data sources in a concise and succinct manner.
- Extract, develop and maintain knowledge from strategic internal and external data sets.
- Support projects/initiatives by driving component work streams, helping to define requirements, assisting in the creation of project artefacts and undertaking analysis as well as monitor, track and report project progress to the business partners.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our cultural values.
Open to discuss flexible/agile working.
- 2 - 4 years of Banking or Financial Services Consulting experience with a solid and proven track record in Project Management; Fund- and/or Investment Management experience is advantageous
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering or Information Technology or an equivalent education
- Experience in business process diagnostics, documentation and re-engineering
- Experience in supporting sizeable initiatives/projects lifecycle and proven track record in handling complex setups and/or issues, ideally in the product development or investment management space
- Solid understanding of the overall banking, investment- and/or asset management industry, knowledge about the Mutual Funds & ETFs business would be a considerable plus
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to document your results at different detail levels
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to work collaboratively in a diverse environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills, including presentation skills – in both formal and informal settings with the ability to simplify complex topics
- Strong interpersonal skills with a structured approach to handling and completing tasks
- Solid commercial focus - sensitive to business needs and requirements but also solution orientated
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)