CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
An outstanding opportunity to join us as the Business Architecture PMO. You will be responsible for the PMO deliveries under the Business Architecture program, including budget and resource management, OnePPM updates, RAID management, collaborating with the program managers to provide OpCo updates and ensuring PMO artefacts and RAID items are tracked and delivered in a timely manner.
Your future colleagues
The team is dedicated, hardworking and used to work independently as well as collaboratively. We work with a high level of integrity, attention to detail and look for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for:
- Proven background in PMO work in a Financial services company.
- Proven track record of managing and delivering PMO artefacts to schedule in a large and complex program.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly skilled in MS office suite.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who can manage work with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to quickly integrate with the wider PMO function, get up to speed on relevant PMO practices and procedures, and ensure the program is kept fully up to date.
- Results-oriented with strong attention to detail and highly organized.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.