sharing the costs of sports activities
PO Buyer with French/Hebrew/Italian or German
Boston Scientific Polska Sp. Z.o.o
- aleja Jana Pawła II 22, Śródmieście, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
- remote recruitment
Review purchase requisitions:
- Review purchase requisitions to ensure compliance
- Explains and directs users when corrections need to be made.
- Provides customer service as required to answer customers' questions.
Closes/changes/modifies Purchase Orders:
- Manages changed requisitions or closes POs if no longer needed
- Manages PO changes: Upon supplier/user request to amend POs, follows up with user/supplier to determine feasibility; changes/modifies POs if needed. If no resolution can be achieved escalates to team lead and other responsible persons using standard procedures
Follows up on Purchase Orders:
- Based on local regulations, proactively follows-up on POs to get supplier confirmations
- Based on overdue PO reports, follows-up with supplier to determine cause for delay and enforce fast delivery
- Timely review and execution of requisitions and purchase orders
- Manage open purchase orders and timely receipt and invoicing of goods and services
- Partner with Receiving, Accounts Payable and others as necessary to resolve goods receipts, invoice errors, or other related issues
- Negotiate favourable payment terms with suppliers
- Other Ad hoc or recurring assignments as the needs of stakeholders evolve
Minimum 1-2 years of progressive experience in finance or purchasing
Working knowledge of procurement practices
Knowledge of SAP
MS Excel and PowerPoint
Very good command of English and French or Hebrew or Italian or German
Experience with SAP ARIBA and/or Concur would be a nice addition
What we offer
Hybrid working mode
Working in an international environment
Fast Growing and innovative environment
Free and confidential counselling support/program (Psychological, Financial, Legal)
Parential leave Policy
Medical Care (VIP Package)
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
extra social benefits
employee referral program
We, Boston Scientific, are an equal employment opportunity employer. We do not and will not make any personnel decisions (like recruiting, hiring, job assignments, and promotions) based on a person’s age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
About the role
In this position, you will be responsible for processing timely and accurate all tasks in accordance with required procedures and instructions. In addition, you will be providing quality service and support to the company suppliers.
The PO Buyer executes day-to-day buying of non-strategic items, processing purchase orders. The Buyer will support the Procure to Pay process for Indirect Goods and Services and provide excellent customer service to the supported Businesses, Sites, and Regions. The main focus will be on goods and services with low dollar thresholds (i.e., bellow $10K).
Boston Scientific Polska Sp. Z.o.o
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.