- Lubicz 23, Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Capita is a leading business services provider with over 70,000 employees, operating in the UK, Europe, India and South Africa. Capita Polska supports clients across a range of sectors, including education, transport, health, life and pensions, insurance, and other private and public sector organisations.
We are currently looking for talented individuals to grow with our team as:
Policy Administrator with Italian
Department: Capita Life & Pensions
Department: Capita Life & Pensions
Our Client is one of the world’s largest insurance groups and one of the few to operate on a truly global basis. Their mission is to help its customers understand and protect themselves from risk. They focus on ensuring that customers get the best cover for themselves, their families, and their businesses.
As a Policy Administrator within the Capita L&P Team in Krakow, you will be working in a fast paced, international environment delivering high quality and effective services to our clients (insurance companies, policy holders, brokers, agents, distributors) while growing your international experience and enhancing your skills in this dynamic and exciting role.
Typical activities include: policy input and maintenance, contact with the UK/Ireland based team, Germany based policyholders and distributors, issuing new policies, servicing existing policies, conducting financial operations, answering client queries via phone and email.
- Efficient quality control of client documentation to ensure completeness and compliance with relevant legislations
- Accurate policy data entry into systems
- Ensuring that client requests are handled in a timely and professional manner
- Maintaining up-to-date and correct policy details as requested by clients
- Providing Client and Distributor support via phone and e-mail
- Preparing standard client facing letters
- Delivering overall high quality and effective service
- Maintaining and improving service levels
- Ensuring all Service Level Agreements are met within standard times
- Achieving the overall objectives of the department
- University degree in Business Administration or similar (BA or MA)
- Previous experience either in customer service or in finance
- Fluency in Italian (both spoken and written) C1 and above
- Very good level of English (both spoken and written) B2 and above
- Proficiency in various software packages, including Word, Excel
- Strong customer service skills
- Accuracy and orientation to details
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Being flexible in working hours as well as having capability to multi-task
- High ethical standards & professionalism
What we can offer you:
- After a probationary period, a contract for 12 months with a possibility to extend
- After induction, working full-time from home until the end of 2020
- True work-life balance (8-hour workday with a 30-minute lunch break included)
- Great atmosphere
- Access to free in-house English classes, with our dedicated English Trainer
- A multinational environment, with strong ties to UK business culture
- LuxMed medical healthcare
- Multisport Plus /Classic or MultiKafeteria benefit system
If this sounds like you, please send your CV via Apply now button below.
By clicking on the relevant „Apply” or „Apply now” button or by submitting your application to Capita (Polska) Sp. z o.o. (employer and data controller) by other means, you allow the Employer to process your personal data included in the application for the purpose of conducting a recruitment process for the position indicated in the advertisement.
If you would like us to retain your CV on file, please make sure that your CV contains the following consent:
I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal information by Capita (Polska) Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat at ul. Lubicz 23, 31-503 Kraków, as a data controller for the purpose of future recruitment processes for a period of 12 months from the date of sending my CV. I am aware of the possibility to withdraw my consent at any time and that the withdrawal does not affect the legitimacy of the processing that was conducted prior to the withdrawal.
The data controller of your personal data is Capita (Polska) Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat at ul. Lubicz 23; You may contact the data protection officer at the following email address: [email protected]