- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
Are you passionate about finance and want to make a real change? Join Kreditech and our team of over 300 professionals and become part of a transforming industry. From engineering, to design, to analytics, and collections, we do things differently and we reward great ideas, team work and persistence. We have a lot of work to do – and we want you to join us!
You will work for Kreditech Customer Service Center in Bucharest to provide support by phone and online to our customers from Poland.
Your Personality: You get along with just about everyone.
You are passionate about your work, like to be around people from all over the world, and you take an active interest in creative development.
You want to make the world a better place. You want to achieve great things.Life @ The Kreditech Group We want to take good care of our employees - we want to make sure that working is exciting and productive. So to keep the team happy, the Kreditech Customer Cervice Center offers a centrally located headquarter office in Bucharest.
Inside, you'll find a team of bright, highly motivated individuals to work with, a fast moving environment with rapid growth where the sky is the limit, and the chance to create a real impact in the shaping of the company. All in all, you're in good hands!The Kreditech Group is a place of innovation, speed, high growth, high performance, and high reward. We break established tradition, we write our own rules, and we bring in the best people to build up the team. If you want to be a part of this, here is your chance.
Your Tasks: Your mission is to retain customers by providing excellent and personalized customer service. You’ll solve their issues and clarify their doubts in an effective, complete and polite way so that they will not feel the need to contact our customer service again for the same issue or doubt.
Attend Inbound calls: greet customers politely, listen to them carefully, check customer application in the internal software, analyze their issues, and give them a clear and effective solution.
Check missing calls with Zendesk and reach out to customers who were not able to get throughConduct follow-up phone calls to customers who have unsolved questions or issues
Answer incoming emails: read the customers’ messages carefully, check their application in the internal software, and provide them with a complete, clear responseReport any unusual events or bugs in the webpage/system to your manager
Maintain a high level of knowledge about the product and procedures with which the customers are involved through ongoing training and research
Maintain contact with the Payments department for operational procedures
- You have basic experience in a call center or you are a fresh graduate with a desire for an international experience in a multinational company.
- You have a high degree of customer orientation and communication skills, able to keep up pleasant communication with the customer at all times with a good sense of humor;
- You are empathetic and can solve problems flexibly You have an affinity for numbers and a good attention to detail You are self-motivated and get along well with your team.
- You speak and write Polish fluently and clearly, and English would be a plus.
- Attractive salary: about 885 EUR net
- Multicultural Environment
- Performance Bonuses
- 24 working days vacation/year
- 30 days Hotel in Bucharest paid by the Kreditech;
- Labor Contract
- Free flight to Bucharest
- Meal Vouchers after 3 months
- 7card (sports card) after 3 months
- Private medical Package
If you are interested, please send your CV via Aplikuj button below.