- Chałubińskiego 8Warszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Wandoo Finance Group is a fintech company providing a scope of financial services-private consumer loans. We combine our knowledge and expertise of IT and the financial sector to launch our own innovative products.Currently we are looking for someone who would take on the dual role of organizing smooth running of the office while supporting our
- Monitoring/analyzing risk processes and loan portfolio KPIs/KRIs; Oversight and continuous monitoring of lending cycle;
- Development and presentation of the lending process & policy improvements proposals;
- Creation / maintenance of risk related procedures;
- Monitoring and follow-up analysis of implemented changes in the lending cycle;
- Development of the case-based scenarios models for evaluating adjustments in Lending, Collections, Customer Care processes;
- Ad-hoc and regular reporting for internal and external purposes (for risk and other functional departments).
- 3 years of experience in risk or loan portfolio management;
- Capability to process large data sets and knowledge of data modelling;
- Perfect sense of the cause-and-effect, data-and-business processes;
- Ability to challenge own, team’s or management’s assumptions;
- Ability to use technical descriptions and to work within the technical side of underwriting and lending processes;
- Expert MS Excel skills, Advanced Datamining, SQL skills, R or Python skills;
- Good knowledge of English.
- Valuable learning experience in developing international company with professional and highly engaged team
- Modern and spacious office
- Growth opportunities within the company
- Delicious coffee, tea and snacks in the office
Those interested please send your application by clicking the apply button.