- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- The opportunity to become part of our highly motivated Digital Transformations and Products Labs (DTPL) function at Credit Suisse, focusing on building and driving new and state of the art technologies in various fields
- As a part of DTPL COO team running financial and portfolio management for the whole function with clients in Zurich, APAC and US.
- Opportunity to work within a high impact, small team with visibility to senior management
- The role allows you to work on a number of tasks, which will enable you to get a complete view on how portfolio / project finance operates and ultimately gain valuable experience.
- Assist in designing and implementing processes to provide senior management clarity and visibility into the financial management and portfolio performance.
- Maintain financial integrity within OnePPM, including producing metrics on time-booking and actuals vs. forecast reports by project and reconciliations to the financial management ledger reporting
- Conduct analysis and produce high quality, insightful content on drivers of performance and outlook
- Coordinate with stakeholders/ key contacts across the bank to improve data quality, reporting and flow of information and carry out automation initiatives
- Ensure adequate controls are in place to affirm data integrity and soundness of all financial results
- Participate in various ad hoc analyses as required
- A department, which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition, which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working
- University degree or equivalent in Finance/ Accounting/ Business with at least 3 years working experience in cost controlling / financial planning & analysis
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, including multiple complex formulas, pivots and vlookup; and ability to synthesize and reconcile data
- Detailed knowledge of tools such as OnePPM, Essbase, Business Objects, MyShop is advantageous
- Business English proficiency
- Willingness to assume additional responsibilities, become a respected know-how carrier in our team and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, presentation and organizational skills. Ability to operate autonomously, to drive a project / task forward and produce a result that can be presented to management
- Integrity, responsibility and confidentiality required for dealing with sensitive data
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success