Portfolio Management Analyst
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Portfolio Management Analyst #192100Numer ref.: 192100
The role responsibilities include:
- This role gives an outstanding opportunity to support management of the CRCO Change Portfolio covering 65+ Change programs with a multi-million CHF portfolio.
- Area of expertise will include detailed analysis of portfolio performance and preparation of impactful governance materials shared with CRCO ExCo management including program statuses, deliverables and benefits.
- Review of evolving Portfolio requirements and providing in depth guidance to program management teams to ensure compliance with guidelines.
- Be responsible for coordinating with data owners to ensure high quality program data is submitted for consumption in governance forums with senior management.
- An opportunity to evolve performance indicators to provide enhanced transparency into delivery progress to sponsors and business partners.
Your future colleagues
Coordination with Program Management teams globally as a performance indicator expert including with a significant footprint based in Warsaw. You will act as a Business Area point of contact with the opportunity to gain in depth program knowledge and build close working relationships with program management for a subset of the Portfolio. You will work within a global Portfolio Management team with presence in Warsaw, Wroclaw, London, India and the US. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for:
- Results-oriented and self-motivated individual with a proactive approach and problem solving skills. Demonstrate a high degree of versatility and “can do” attitude.
- Competent in coordinating work with globally distributed teams, and ability to manage multiple activities simultaneously.
- Comfortable dealing with a range of business partners, ability to influence, gain buy-in and empathise with individual's position, and develop pragmatic and constructive routes forward.
- Outstanding presentation, written and verbal communications skills (English).
- Proven experience working on fast moving Projects and Programs within a corporate environment (2 years +).
- Proven experience in Banking or Financial Sector Industry is desirable, or working in the Program or Portfolio Office in other sectors. Experience in a COO, Portfolio Management or PMO capacity is desirable. Proven experience of coordination with a Program Management function and understanding of the objectives of a Portfolio Office.
- Advanced skills with MS Excel and PowerPoint are a given. For Excel – must be confident with pivots, full range of charts, quality checking – and macros desirable.
- Knowledge of portfolio management and enterprise project management tools & systems (Clarity known internally as OnePPM), or Microsoft Project Server / SharePoint. Project Management certification is a plus (PMP, PRINCE, etc).
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.