About EY GDS
EY Technology is a global organization that works with our internal clients, to provide IT support and solution to client teams, internal support functions and global projects and programs. Over the next few years, GDS Poland will increase the number of IT professionals in its center to develop and support EY’s business and internal applications. These professionals include IT project managers, business analysts, software architects, infrastructure engineers.
EY Technology team maintains and enhances EY’s IT infrastructure and works for our internal clients across the globe. You will work with EY locations, supporting our service lines and key business processes or be part a dedicated IT team handling cross-organizational initiatives and transformational projects.
Business and Financial Project Manager
Ref no: WRO001EJ
The Portfolio Service Manager (similar to a Senior Project Manager or Portfolio Manager) is responsible for the oversight of the service delivery requirements and strategic needs of End User Technology Experience (EUTX), a subfunction of Enterprise Workplace Technology, within EY's Technology organization.
Your key responsibilities
- Collaborate and build trusted and effective working relationships with service owners, project managers, and various members within EUTX and other ITS functionsurther evolve the maturity of the service framework for EUTX Business + Resource Management on their journey to a more service operational interface towards the business
- Facilitate and support the annual budgeting, monthly forecasting, and long range planning processes
- Perform detailed analyses of capital and purchased services spending for existing or planned services and/or projects
- Lead activities to ensure business cases are complete, comprehensive and relevant
- Lead activities to ensure sanctioned projects have well defined plans and budgets
- Lead activities to measure the ongoing value of services and track the realization of benefits
- Actively lead / engage in program reviews, evaluating scope, financial and schedule performance
- Lead activities to assess the contractual, financial and service delivery performance of 3rd party suppliers, make recommendations for improvement, and as required, manage improvement programs
- Lead / engage in activities to assess procurement strategies and practices, and lead improvement programs, identify, and assess potential risks and opportunities, and support management’s focus on major areas of concern/risk
- Identify opportunities to improve the overall performance of the EUTX organization, present recommendations, plans and business cases to leadership, and then actively lead and / or execute said plans.
- Actively drive innovation, speed and quality across the EUTX organization
- Actively work to ensure the overall satisfaction of the consumers of EY Technology services
- Other tasks as may be assigned from time-to-time
To qualify for the role you must have
- Degree at university level
- English language skills - excellent written and verbal communication
- 5+ years of experience in project management
- Strong financial management experience
- PMP Certification is preferred
- Understanding of project management concepts and principles
- Keen interest in technology and technology-driven service-oriented businesses
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid changes
- Ability to work and team with a multitude of different people to balance demands
- Ability to deal efficiently with escalations and difficult situations/people under pressure
- Outstanding management, interpersonal, communication, organizational and decision-making skills
- Ability to understand and integrate cultural differences and motives
- Ability to work independent in a global organization within the context of a virtual team
- Demonstrates ability to define and manage processes
Who we look for?
We love working with people who are passionate about their job and have amazing skills in their area a think that: you’re an expert in the field with highly developed business and interpersonal skills, you’re always ready to face new professional challenges, you’re a person with a great sense of humor and you’re open to cross-border experiences; it’s a role for you.
What EY GDS offers?
- Work in prestigious, stable company
- Contact of employment
- Fair salary
- Relocation package
- Participating in interesting projects
- Work in a professional, dynamic, truly global team
- Development opportunities in international multilingual environment
- Medical cover
- Life insurance
- Sports card
- Business trips support
- Language classes
- Referral programme
- Charity initiatives
- Water, tea, coffee, sugar, milk without limit plus fresh juice twice a week and fruit once a week
- Wellness & Spa programme
- Sport Groups
- Additional bonuses
- Modern office space near market square
- Home office up to 3 days
If you feel that the role suits your personal goals and career path, please send us your current resume.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.