If you want to understand how business operates globally, Citi Service Center is a perfect place for you.
Citi Service Center Poland was launched in 2005 as a part of an initiative to establish a network of service centers providing shared services to other entities operating within the Citigroup around the world. We do not provide banking services to retail or corporate Clients, we deal with the processes of Citigroup branches from other countries. Currently we provide services to over 90 countries on 6 continents creating a unique opportunity to work in an international environment.
Our approach to development is simple - we offer limitless opportunities and provide tools our employees can use at a time they deem suitable. We absolutely promote the proactive attitude and responsibility for shaping one’s own career. Here everyone carves out their own path. Thanks to Career Mobility, each employee of the organization may apply for any position within Citi worldwide.
Post Execution Quality Reviewer (KYC)
The ICG (Institutional Clients Group) Know Your Customer (KYC) Utility is an Anti-Money Laundering (AML) function within the ICG O&T that is responsible globally for ensuring the ICG meets and exceeds the standards mandated by the Corporate Compliance organization and external regulators.
The Post Execution Quality Reviewer (PEQR) will be part of the ICG KYC Post Execution Quality Review Team unit. The unit is tasked with conducting quality control reviews across Corporate and Investment Bank, Direct Custody & clearing and Investor services client population. The PEQ reviewer reviews approved KYC Records and will be responsible for measuring correctness, completeness & consistency of an approved KYC Record. The objective is to improve the quality of the KYC Records.
- Conduct end to end post approval reviews of KYC Records (all client types).
- Report findings on a timely basis
- Act as primary point of contact for assigned region
- Engage with stakeholders/Senior management and ensure timely PEQR feedback loop
- Conduct root cause analysis by identifying & analyzing areas of common defect/issues/themes
- Assist in defining continuous improvement plan and track implementation and success of initiatives
- Achieve operational goals set, and deliver against agreed targets in terms of quality and productivity
- Provide updates at regular meetings with BSU, RCT, Compliance, etc.
- Manage remediation projects / initiatives and report on progress as required
- A proven track record of 3-5 years of relevant KYC/AML experience (i.e. Quality Assurance, Client Onboarding, Compliance, Audit and Regulatory)
- Experience and knowledge of AML and KYC compliance objectives and regulatory requirements and objectives
- ACAMS certification or any other certification in AML/KYC will be as asset
- Proven ability to work independently and be self-starter
- Intermediate technical skills including intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) as an asset
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, multi-task and work within tight and changeable timeframe while still maintaining high level of accuracy
- Strong analytical skills and time management skills, excellent attention to details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and aptitude in communicating with senior management
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with strong ability to influence and build consensus
- Ability to work with internal stakeholders (e.g. Coverage, Quality Assurance, Compliance) & partners (e.g. Training, Communications, Senior Management) to develop and execute on process enhancements and simplifications
- Social benefits (e.g. private healthcare care, Benefit System, life insurance)
- Access to broad offering of classroom and online trainings, as well as job shadowing opportunities
- Language courses discounts
- Fruit, juices and coffee
- Working in a friendly, dynamic and multinational environment
- Work will be challenging and offering constant development opportunities
- Cooperation with teams around the world, English usage on a daily basis
- Opportunity to have an influence on the way you perform your tasks - our teams are constantly looking for new and better ways and encourage all improvement ideas