Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Power BI Specialist to TCS Data and Reporting Solutions
NORDEA Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the TCS Data and Reporting Solutions team. We retrieve data from various databases by writing SQL scripts. Next we set up reports in BI systems we have in our portfolio. As a team member, you’ll play a valuable role in understanding Business requirements and in dialog with requester deliver what is needed.
Your primary focus will be setting visualization in Power BI and depending on your assignment/knowledge
- Working closely with Business being a technical sparring partner, looking into different databases and deliver needed data on time
- Writing and optimizing SQL scripts
- Combining data from different sources
- Performing analysis of Business requirements, particularly with regards to Business processes and controls
- Conducting system testing of configurations and components
- Contributing to continuous improvement by developing processes and suggesting the optimal approach based on your own experience
You’ll join a team with high focus on constant improving and knowledge sharing. The role is based in Łódź.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your experience and background:
- Knowledge or an experienced user of Power BI
- You have experience in working with SQL and databases
- You have the ability to communicate with stakeholders on all levels
- You are good at documenting, tracking and structuring tasks
- You are self-driven person, enjoying interaction with other colleagues and working in cross-country team
- You are detail oriented person with problem solving mindset
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge about SAS and/or VBA is an asset
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
- Private medical care
- Fruit in the office
- Life insurance
- Training courses
- Friendly work environment
- Cafeteria system
- Employee Pension Programme
- Integration, events and celebration of success
- Relocation support
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive benefit package
- Modern office and equipment
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.