- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Nuvadis Talents is an advisory ﬁrm specialising in recruitment, human resources diagnostics and per- formance improvement. We have been operating in the Central and Eastern Europe region since 1999, supporting development of our clients and their organisations.
Currently our ﬁrm has been mandated to carry an assignment for one of our client, within the high tech
sector. We are looking for candidates to fulﬁll the position of:
- The Power Generation Design Engineer is responsible for design and development; electromag- netic design, mechanical design, FEA and simulation development, thermal and NVH analyses, and prototype build and testing for Autonomous Energy Generators.
- You will be part of a multi skilled team, covering competences within electrical engineering, power electronics, microgrids, invertors, power system design and control, as well as simulations, test & validation, in order to bring unique autonomous energy generators technology to demanding and competitive market, continuous improvement without compromising on safety and quality and time to market is one of our main priorities.
- design, develop, provide tests, simulations and analysis of power generation systems,
- create documentation of the generator and its introduction to production as part of the Autonomous Energy Generators project,
- perform electromagnetic, mechanical, thermal, and NVH simulations and analyses,
- provide supportive data for regular project status updates and project revenue forecasting,
- support the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and speciﬁcations, operating budgets, and ﬁnancial terms/conditions of contract
- Understands, negotiates and executes contract requirements,
- Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems
Reporting line: Project Manager
Mobility: 10% - 30% depending on project needs
Minimum of 5 years of experience related to design of Interior Permanent Magnet (IPM) and Induc- tion Machines (IM),
Experience in Power Generators/Electric Motors design tools such as Maxwell, JMAC, MotorCAD, and other FEA and simulation tools,
Hands on experience in testing of generators/electric motors,
Experienced in designing, validating, and manufacturing of Power Generators/ Electric Motors for Automotive applications will be appreciated by the employer,
Knowledge in performing electromagnetic, mechanical, thermal, and NVH simulations and analy- ses,
Assisting in the manufacture of Autonomous Energy Generators,
English on communication level is a must.
Openness to work in an international environment.
Demonstrable detail orientation and systematic troubleshooting skills.
Strong desire to learn.
Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
A positive and ﬂexible attitude.
Readiness for frequent trips and stays abroad.
Master’s degree in Electrical or Mechanical engineering or a closely related engineering degree,
Can-Do and hands-on approach.
What we are offering
- Employment contract (full-time)
- Health insurance
- Private medical services
- Multisport card
- Interesting, challenging position in an international company
- Training and opportunities to develop your expertise & skills.
Please include in your CV the following information:” I hereby agree to the processing of personal data included in my application for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process carried out by Nuvadis Talents Sp. z o.o. in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. a Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).”
„I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes."
We inform that: “The administrator of your personal data is Nuvadis Talents Sp. z o.o. with registered office at ul. Brodzińskiego 27, 01-557 Warsaw. Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of including you in the talent database as needed to carry out recruitment process. You have the right to request access to the personal data and edit it. Providing data in the scope specified by the provisions of the Act of 26 June 1974 - The Labor Code and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary.