Power Grids - CSA Senior Quality Assurance
ABB POWER GRIDS POLAND SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄO firmie
- Pawia 7, 31-154 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. At the forefront is our Technology Center which provides industry leading software and deep domain expertise to help the world’s most asset-intensive industries solve their biggest challenges. To strengthen our Power Grids Technology Center team, we are looking for a CSA Senior Quality Assurance. Seize this unique opportunity and see your work transformed in a tangible product.
Power Grids - CSA Senior Quality AssuranceNumer ref.: PL73141155_E2
- As a CSA Senior Quality Assurance you will be a member of PG TC Common Technology team in Kraków, ensuring we meet high standards of security aspects of industrial products;
- You will cocreate a DevOps team focused on continuous delivery of security-related components;
- Being in charge of QA you will further develop your skills in testing, release and integration;
- You will cooperate closely with embedded and Windows programmers, security experts, and business representatives.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or related field;
- Vast experience in building unit-, functional-, integration-, /automatic testing technics and frameworks; Visual Studio, TFS, Azure DevOps knowledge is a plus;
- 3+ years of professional development in C/C++/C#/.NET technologies;
- Interest in and knowledge of security concepts, technologies and solutions; knowledge of IEC 61850 standard and embedded programming is a plus;
- Team player with excellent oral and written communication skills in English, willingness to work in an international project set-up;
- Strong result orientation and willingness to take responsibility for the success of the software based projects;
- Proactivity mindset and willingness to constantly develop and learn new skills. Good problem solving & analytical skills are welcome.
- A stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaboration with experienced experts in an international environment
- Individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks