- Pawia 7, 31-154 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. At the forefront is our Technology Center which provides industry-leading software and deep domain expertise to help the world’s most asset-intensive industries solve their biggest challenges. To strengthen our Power Grids Technology Center team, we are looking for a Security Architect who wants to grow in an international environment and is especially interested in building cross-platform systems. Seize this unique opportunity and see your work transformed into tangible products.
Power Grids - Cyber Security ArchitectNumer ref.: PL73140220_E6
- ABB Power Grids Substation Automation provides advanced protection, control and communication technologies to shape the future of power grids and bring reliable power to all corners of the world.
- We build mission-critical automation systems for utilities and industrial customers in power, mining, oil and gas, transportation and public infrastructures, delivering future-proof solutions for managing power generation, transmission and distribution systems.
- Our solutions make use of modern hardware and software technologies to meet the needs of today and tomorrow.
- Do you want to develop in an international environment and work with the newest technologies?
- Does the idea of exploring technology challenges and evaluating candidate solutions sound exciting to you? If yes, then great! Currently, we are looking for a candidate to work in our growing Power Grids Technology Center in Krakow.
- Is our offer worth your attention?
- Provide all aspects of architectural work in the design of existing and new products in the area of security;
- Increase business opportunity of future product development projects by exploring technology challenges and validating possible solutions;
- Reduce technology debt by replacing obsolete components with state-of-the-art ones;
- Compliance with security standards and industry best practices;
- Satisfying security market needs and customer requirements;
- Satisfying high-quality expectations and support easy upgrade and patching.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- BS or higher degree in STEM;
- 10+ years of experience with IT Infrastructure, Applications, and Security processes and solutions, in particular: Network Security Management & Monitoring (SNMP), Access Management (AD, LDAP), Certification (PKI, SSL, TLS);
- Hands-on experience with Embedded and Application software development; VxWorks, Linux or other Unix-based and Windows environments experience would be a plus;
- Familiarity with software architecting approaches, frameworks, methods and tools, including design patterns, software product line architectures;
- Experience in architecting complex software systems for enterprise and cloud applications. Formal software architecture training and certification is a plus;
- Recent hands-on experience in SW development on multiple platforms and languages including C, C++, C# as well as familiarity with software lifecycle tools, including MS Visual Studio and TFS;
- Experience working in an agile development environment. Experience with the Scaled Agile Framework or other distributed agile frameworks is a plus;
- Fluency in written and spoken English, as well as excellent communication and technical writing skills;
- Domain knowledge about power systems and substation automation is beneficial.
- A stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaboration with experienced experts in an international environment
- Individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks