- Pawia 7, 31-154 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are looking for a DevOps specialist who is not afraid to talk to the person sitting next to them and recognizes the importance of both individual and group effort to deliver high-quality product that meets customer needs.
In this role, you will:
- Engage closely with architects, software engineers, QAs and other operations teams to deliver highly available and scalable services.
- Maintain and develop continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) pipelines for containerized (micro-services) solution to achieve reliable and stable releases.
- Maintain and configure tools within projects tech stack (Kubernetes, Docker, Grafana, Prometheus, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, and other ones).
- Troubleshoot issues for various Microsoft Azure cloud-based systems and improve tool chain as well as associated processes towards more automation and shorter turnaround times.
- Participate in reviews of new and changed components.
- 2 years of hands-on implementation experience with software configuration management (Azure DevOps/TFS, GIT, Powershell, NuGet, Sonarqube, code review tools, static analysis tools, installer/packagers, provisioning tools, virtualization/cloud based build and testing systems).
- Experience with Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services or another cloud provider.
- Scripting/programming skills (Bash, PowerShell, Python). Experience with Ansible will be a plus.
- Understanding of C#, .NET Core 3.1 or Java 11 code will be a plus.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity best practices (Azure environment).
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux-based systems and technologies as well as system administration.
- Passion to automate SW engineering tasks.
- Creativity to find innovative and realistic solutions to new (and old) challenges.
- Good communication and technical writing skills in English to explain and document your ideas and plans for different audiences. Any experience with Simplified Technical English or topic-based authoring will be a plus.
- A stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaboration with experienced experts in an international environment
- Individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks