- Pawia 7, 31-154 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. At the forefront is our Technology Center which provides industry leading software and deep domain expertise to help the world’s most asset-intensive industries solve their biggest challenges. To strengthen our Power Grids Technology Center team, we are looking for a Driver Developer. Seize this unique opportunity and see your work transformed in a tangible product.
Power Grids- Driver DeveloperNumer ref.: PL73140555_E2
- You will become a member of Power Grids Technology Center team in Kraków, dynamically growing team focused on delivering real software for real business;
- Your main area of responsibility will be development of industrial drivers used in Power Grids products sold to external customers;
- You will deliver drivers for different platforms, i.e. Windows, VxWorks, Linux;
- Common Technology group will host you; we deliver increasing component base for several IT solutions in Power Grids, giving you the opportunity to grow in other functions and scope.
- C/C++ coding skills and experience with Microsoft SW development tools – expert level;
- Experience with Microsoft device driver development tools, incl. kernel mode environment and driver signing;
- Driver development on several OS platforms (Windows, Linux, vxWorks);
- Understanding of TCP/IP-protocols functionality, Ethernet and Winsock interface on expert level;
- Familiarity with state-of the-art software architecting approaches, methods and tools, including design patterns;
- NDIS, FPGA, PRP, HSR – if they sound familiar – a plus;
- Experience with IEC 61850 implementation is a plus.
- A stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaboration with experienced experts in an international environment
- Individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks