- Pawia 7, 31-154 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 23 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- Consulting customers how to get the value of our Industry Process Experiences; helping them to re-engineer their processes with supported ECAD service portfolio.
- Understanding the processes (Legacy & Industry Process Experience) and mastering the product which delivers the “To Be” process. Running Fit Gap Analysis workshop, documenting “To be processes”; being able to demonstrate the product in an efficient, professional way.
- Supporting our worldwide active customer engagements where ECAD oriented solutions and services are being positioned.
- Guiding the usage of our new ECAD integrations; helping to position our ECAD solutions within the Value Engagement Framework.
- Understanding our ECAD integrations and how these unique solutions fit into our Model Based System Engineering story. Articulating the value of our ECAD solutions combined with the values delivered through the ECAD service portfolio.
- Liaising with Application Manager to understand and track new product developments related to ECAD integrations; reporting to trends that are encountered in the field.
- Working with business and IT teams and managing all project requirements.
- Considering and managing IT controls, regulatory and legal requirements while designing, delivering and running platforms, applications and services.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in information systems, electrical or mechanical engineering
- Knowledge of E3 portfolio and/or other commercial ECAD packages applications is a benefit
- High sense of responsibility and commitment
- Systematic approach and business-oriented mindset combined with good articulation skills
- High degree of intercultural awareness
- Self-driven personality
- Fluent in English, verbal and writing
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com