- Pawia 7, 31-154 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. At the forefront is our Power Grids Technology Center which provides industry leading software and deep domain expertise to help the world’s most asset-intensive industries solve their biggest challenges. To strengthen our Asset Suite eSOMS project - a proven enterprise solution that ensures safe, efficient, and reliable operation and maintenance of power generation facilities and assets - we are looking for a Frontend Developer with experience in enterprise application development and improvement of existing products. Reporting to Grzegorz Świeczkowski you will have a unique opportunity to see your work transformed in a tangible product.
More project information: https://new.abb.com/enterprise-software/asset-optimization-management/esoms
Power Grids - Frontend DeveloperNumer ref.: PL67962425
- Product development in the area of web and mobile applications.
- Optimizing existing solutions and recommending possible improvements.
- Proactively improving product quality (e.g. increasing test coverage, resolving software debt etc.).
- Following best software development practices in regards to code refactorization.
- Expanding your knowledge base of customer needs and technological developments.
- Being a member of a cross discipline team, using agile development methodology that requires active participation in all team’s activities, focusing on a common goal.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- More than 4 years of experience in web development, working as front-end or full-stack developer.
- Knowledge of JS (ES6), React, Redux, HTML5, CSS, SASS.
- Knowledge of building and testing tools like Webpack, NPM/Yarn, Jest, Enzyme.
- Knowledge of Apache Cordova and / or Progressive Web Apps is a plus.
- Experience in backend technology stack (ASP.NET, SOAP/REST Web Services, .Net Core) is a plus.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
- Good spoken and written English.
- A stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaboration with experienced experts in an international environment
- Individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks