- Pawia 7, 31-154 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 16 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- Delivering HR Service support to the HR community, business managers and employees according to defined Service Level Agreements.
- Processing HR requests related to multiple service lines (Employee Life Cycle, Compensation & Benefits, Payroll, Talent Acquisition) for an assigned group of employees.
- Providing a high level of support for internal customers, with accurate and timely processing of information for all stakeholders, while ensuring that quality controls are maintained.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement based on feedback and experience.
- Communicating information regarding policies and standards on assigned processes to internal customers in a clear and concise manner to ensure understanding and adoption.
- Ensuring that all systems and databases remain up to date with current employee and organizational information, maintaining a high level of data quality and accuracy and providing on-demand reports where required.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- You have HR-experience and are interested in different aspects of Human Resources as a function
- You possess Microsoft Office and Excel skills; knowledge of SAP or ticketing tools is a strong plus.
- You have got excellent communication skills and customer service orientation.
- Your level of business English and German is fluent.
- You are proactive and have got analytical skills and good attention to details.
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com