Power Grids - Internship - System Administrator [Online Recruitment]
ABB Business Services Sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Pawia 7/9, 31-154 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 miesiące temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The Power Grids business is the world's leading supplier of power and automation products, systems and service solutions for the entire value chain from power generation to the transmission and distribution of electricity. At the forefront is our PG IS team which provides industry leading applications and services and deep domain expertise to help the world’s most asset-intensive industries solve their biggest challenges.
In this role you will join PG Data and Analytics Platform, consisting of several Application Teams, responsible for hosting & processing company financial as well as production data and presenting them in OLAP cubes or BI reports.
- Supporting Platform’s Infrastructure Operations Manager in maintenance of Windows Server 2016 environment (including Active Directory and Networking)
- Maintenance of MSSQL Suites (DBs + OLAP Cubes + Reports + Data Integration)
- Using ticketing system to coordinate tasks
- Working closely with the wider team of system users
- You have intermediate skills in MS Windows Server
- Knowledge of TCP/IP Networks, SQL Databases is a plus
- You are interested in further developing your skills in these areas
- You are proactive, organized and have good attention to detail
- You have intermediate skills in English (B1/communicative)
- You are a university student
It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology.
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment.
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills.
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance.
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program.
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.