- Pawia 7, 31-154 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
In this role you will join PG Data and Analytics Platform, consisting of several Application Teams, responsible for hosting & processing company financial as well as production data and presenting them in OLAP cubes or BI reports.
- Supporting Platform’s Infrastructure Operations Manager in maintenance of Windows Server 2016 environment (including Active Directory and Networking)
- Maintenance of MSSQL Suites (DBs + OLAP Cubes + Reports + Data Integration)
- Using ticketing system to coordinate tasks
- Working closely with the wider team of system users
- You have intermediate skills in MS Windows Server
- Knowledge of TCP/IP Networks, SQL Databases is a plus
- You are interested in further developing your skills in these areas
- You are proactive, organized and have good attention to detail
- You have intermediate skills in English (B1/communicative)
- You are a university student
More about us
It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.
- Experience working at a global company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Gain valuable hands-on experience using latest technologies and tools
- Receive attractive remuneration
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities.