Power Grids - IS Application Manager for Non-ERP Finance Applications
ABB PG Business ServicesO firmie
- Pawia 7, 31-154 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. To strengthen our Power Grids IS Applications area, we are looking for an IS Application Manager who will contribute to our application portfolio. You will be responsible for managing application from its initial planning, development through retirement (decommissioning); release management, operations and compliance management. Seize this unique opportunity and help to shape the future of our rapidly developing organization.
- Managing application from its initial planning, development through retirement (decommissioning).
- Monitoring everyday operations of application development team and provide regular feedback.
- Working with business and IT teams and manage all project requirements.
- Managing, planning, scheduling and controlling an application or platform build through different stages (including testing and deploying) and environments.
- Supporting and monitoring efficient work of analysts and application specialists.
- Collaborating with architects, quality testers, application specialist to achieve quality deliverables.
- Considering and managing IT controls, regulatory and legal requirements while designing, delivering and running platforms, applications and services.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in information systems, electrical or mechanical engineering.
- High sense of responsibility and commitment.
- Systematic approach and business-oriented mindset combined with good articulation skills.
- High degree of intercultural awareness.
- Self-driven personality.
- Fluent in English, verbal and writing.
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com