- Pawia 7, 31-154 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 22 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Represents the global PG IS ERP to ensure Master Data strategies and priorities align with Division/Business Unit business and IS strategy
- Acts as first point of contact for all Master Data requests within PG IS ERP
- Responsible for Master Data creation, maintenance, other operational processes and use of Master Data within the PG IS ERP area
- Ensures that relevant sets of instructions, standards and rules are established to regulate the management of data within the area and that the given processes and metrics for Master Data are followed
- Manages and communicates status of reporting and progress against implementation plans
- Represents the PG IS ERP area in Master Data governance of the Master Data Domains, especially with focus on Product & Material Domain, for approving new standards, setting project and implementation strategies, monitoring the progress and handling issue escalations
- Ensures that the area of responsibility is organized, staffed, skilled and directed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related discipline. Master’s degree in related discipline preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience within Information Technology in-dustry and/or IT projects.
- 5+ years of experience across various IT areas with focus in the areas of Master Data.
- Certification in S/4 HANA, and/or other SAP Solutions (preferred)
- Proven experience implementing SAP best practices
- Highly adept at bridging, translating and integrating business with IT, and converting business requirements into IT solutions.
- Ability to provide leadership to ensure effective solutions that drive business value are created and implemented, in an environment of virtual teams.
- Awareness of latest technology, developments and offerings from SAP and their future direction.
- Able to sort through complex issues and make timely decisions.
- Ability to generate new ideas, challenge status quo, take risks, support change and foster innovation.
- Fluent English language and good interpersonal and communication skills, ability to effectively communicate with business and IT stakeholders
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com