- Pawia 7, 31-154 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
You will be part of PG Global IS Controlling Team and report functionally to Manager IS Finance Reporting & Operations.
- Operate the PG IS cost charging mechanism.
- Lease with other financial professionals in Product groups / Regions / Countries and functions to understand and analyse the drivers of financial performance and identify trends.
- Support financial analysis both for PG own IS cost and TSA’s (eg. cost / benefit analysis, overhead under / over absorption, Contract / Vendor cost).
- Define and ensure execution of owned processes, planned tasks & projects.
- Support translation of resource needs to budget requirements and help assign financial impact to IT Services and projects.
- Establish and manage IS financial governance at Global and Country level.
- Ensure that IS reporting and controlling are conducted in accordance with Company policies, regulations and requirements of the SOX.
- Participate in demand management process.
- Challenge scenarios, and ask “what-if” questions, in order to propose appropriate accounting treatment.
- Establish financial tracking for initiatives (baseline, impacts).
- Review financial baseline with Cluster, Location, Country, service and program managers.
- Analyse variances from budget and/or forecast and communicate significant issues in a timely manner.
- Actively interpret and review financial results with various stakeholders and Finance team to drive appropriate responses.
- Proactively developing and maintaining appropriate IS Finance Competence within the department, ensuring alignment to given goals, and compliance with Enterprise Architecture, any relevant IS Standards
- Attendance as required at project, service and financial operations reviews.
- Drive completion of budget and forecast processes through communication with various stakeholders within department, vendors, and finance team.
- Assist in preparation of annual budgets.
- Min BA in Finance/Business management/IT or equivalent practical experience.
- Proven track record of 3+ years’ experience in financial analysis, controlling or financial reporting working for a multinational company with matrixed teams – desired in IT organization.
- Detailed understanding of finance process, workflows and tools.
- General understanding of IT Service and Project management.
- Familiarity with the USGAAP, SOX and IFRS.
- Working knowledge of end-to-end contracting process.
- Exposure to SAP or similar class ERP systems.
- Proficiency in MS Office - Excel, PowerPoint is required, SharePoint - nice to have.
- Extremely detail-oriented, with strong numerical and problem-solving skills,
- Integrity and transparency in combination with a dedicated, careful and independent way of working, strong team player.
- Fluency in verbal English is required, excellent English-writing skills are essential as well as overall strong written and verbal communication skills, must be comfortable working with senior stakeholders as well as more junior team members.
- Any professional certification awarded or in progress would be a plus.
- T Project and/or IT service management certification would be a plus.
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com