- Pawia 7, 31-154 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. At the forefront is our Software Development Center which provides industry leading software and deep domain expertise to help the world’s most asset-intensive industries solve their biggest challenges. To strengthen our Substation Automation team, we are looking for a Senior JAVA developer with willing to grow in an international environment who is especially interested in building server side large scale network management system. Reporting to Grzegorz Świętoń, you will use your knowledge and skills in product development to identify and implement innovative solution in Power Grids Group.
ABB Wireless develops and builds innovative outdoor wireless communications technologies and products used for mission-critical applications. We are renowned for high reliability and performance, strong security and flexible scalability. We have more than 1,000 customers in over 50 countries around the world. Our customers use our products to build wireless IP broadband networks for many applications in the utility, oil and gas, mining, industrial hub and smart city markets.
Power Grids - JAVA DeveloperNumer ref.: PL71610058
- Work on cloud based highly scaled next generation architecture.
- Work with customers, management team, customer support team and other parties to collect application requirements.
- Analyze the requirements and write functional / design specifications and determine the technologies used for the development.
- Design, develop, test and maintain applications based on the approved specifications.
- Work with customers and customer support team to provide technical support of identifying and trouble-shooting issues, bugs and other technic problems.
- End to end development of the application with focus on middle tier and backend.
- 3+ years of years in developing large-scale enterprise software applications focusing on usability, scalability, and performance. At least Bachelor's (B. S.) or university degree in computer science, information sciences or a related field.
- Expert knowledge on Java, J2EE, JSP, Struts, Hibernate and deep understanding on Tomcat, Apache, Oracle, MySQL, JDBC.
- Understanding of TCP/IP, SNMP, HTTPS and other networking protocol.
- Experience working on end to end (UI, middle-tier, backend) is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills; a high degree of self-motivation and flexibility; ability to build good relationships both within the team and with other organizations.
- Manage multiple priorities and resources in a dynamic environment in order to meet deliverables on time; understand and work in a complex computing environment and ability to understand new technologies quickly.
- A stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaboration with experienced experts in an international environment
- Individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks