- Pawia 7, 31-154 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Our R&D engineers and scientists develop breakthrough technologies that change the way the world works and industries do business. We constantly push the limits of convention, while retaining our focus on delivering solid returns for our customers and shareholders.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. At the forefront is our Software Development Center which provides industry leading software and deep domain expertise to help the world’s most asset-intensive industries solve their biggest challenges.
You will contribute significantly to successful project results in Market Management System (MMS) projects in Power Grids, Poland. Reporting to Eryk Zajdel, you will work independently while collaborating with, and providing guidance to, the wider R&D team.
Power Grids - JAVA DeveloperNumer ref.: PL71982450
- Designing and developing complex enterprise class software for energy market operators.
- Ensuring code quality and following best software development practices: Unit Tests, Code Reviews.
- Being a member of a cross discipline team, active participation in all team’s activities, focusing on a common goal.
- Managing end to end development tasks and taking ownership of the developed ones.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- Minimum Bachelor in computer science or equal with Minimum 3 years of experience in Java Development.
- Experience in Java 8, Tomcat, Java Servlet, Web Services and Maven/Gradle.
- Experience in Mockito, JUnit or TestNG.
- Knowledge of any: SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, T-SQL, PL/SQL.
- Knowledge of Linux, Redis, performance and integration testing is a plus.
- Experience with Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns and updating existing implementations using the latest technology might be part of your daily tasks.
- Strong understanding the principles of service-oriented software, enterprise integration patterns and large scale distributed systems.
- A stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaboration with experienced experts in an international environment
- Individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks