- Pawia 7, 31-154 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. At the forefront is our Power Grids Technology Center which provides industry leading software and deep domain expertise to help the world’s most asset-intensive industries solve their biggest challenges. To strengthen our Polish Operation Center team, we are looking for a Web Integration Engineer with excellent engineering skills and can-do culture. Seize this unique opportunity and see your work transformed in a tangible product.
As an Application Engineer you will be a member of our Polish Operation Center team in Krakow, supporting delivery of ABB Market Management Systems and related software for electricity market. Your duties will include develop web-service based interface code between MMS and other sub-systems.
- Understanding software requirements, designing, developing, testing and documenting Market Applications and related software for customer projects.
- Actively further his knowledge and in doing so help the company stay at the forefront of electric market systems applications and related technologies.
- Create or assist others in the writing of user documentation, instructions, and procedures
- Share your experience and skills with other team members
- International travel required
- MS in Computer Science (or an equivalent STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematic) degree) from a recognized university with 5+ years’ experience in programming highly available transaction processing systems and thorough understanding entire software development and delivery life-cycle. Understanding of Energy Market Operations a plus.
- Exceptional programming skills in Java with a passion for programming. Systems level knowledge of at least one major Unix OS/Linux. Similar knowledge of Windows a big plus.
- Enterprise application development experience with J2EE based systems including JMS Messaging, Apache Tomcat, Apache HTTP server, JBoss or equivalent, ORMs like Hibernate, XML data binding software such as JAXB or Castor, Apache Axis and JWSDP.
- Experience with Java Frameworks such as Spring and MapStruct.
- Knowledge of XML, XSD, XSL, JSON, Web Services including WSDL, SOAP, Restful Web Services, Secure coding practices, static code analysis and software configuration management tools.
- Knowledge of development tools like GitHub, ClearCase, Eclipse, Apache Ant and Junit.
- Positive, proactive personality with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to read, write and communicate verbally in English
- A stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaboration with experienced experts in an international environment
- Individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks