Power Grids - Junior Procurement Specialist with Czech/Slovakian
ABB Business Services Sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Pawia 7, 31-154 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Młodszy specjalista (Junior)
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. One of our key ambitions is to get faster and leaner, and to move closer to the customer.
To strengthen our Procurement team, we are looking for a Buyer hands-on experience working in purchasing.The main purpose of the role is operational indirect purchasing that includes creation of orders, goods receipt tracking, daily contact with international requestors, suppliers, sourcing and accounting team.
Power Grids - Junior Procurement Specialist with Czech/SlovakianNumer ref.: PL73443509_E2
- Support PR to PO process, track goods receipt, confirm delivery and conditions with suppliers
- Manage the day-to-day cooperation with a portfolio of international approved suppliers fulfilling the needs of both internal and external customer. You will implement Procurement Strategy by cooperation with Sourcing team
- Track goods received to verify appropriate delivery and ensure invoice processing
- Aligns supplier orders with customer requirements (based on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)/project requirements) in terms of content, quality, delivery, sustainability and price
- Conducts all Procurement activities for all goods and services in accordance with policies and procedures. Ensures Pro-Supply global supplier relationship management platform is kept updated as defined in Pro-Supply procedure
- Very good level of Czech OR Slovak (B2) language required
- Very good level of English language (B2)
- 1 year of experience in purchasing/ buyer related position preferred
- Hands- on experience working with SAP (purchasing module) would be a strong plus
- Proactive way of working / flexibility/ team work spirit
- Experience working in shared services environment would be a strong plus
- Advanced Excel skills would be a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaboration with experienced experts in an international environment
- Individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
- Various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
- Life insurance
- Commute Refund
- Luxmed Health Care
- Multikafeteria & Additional Perks
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
ABB Data Privacy Statement:
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.